Identità GOLOSE 2019, Save the date
Identità Golose 15th edition is coming: the international haute cuisine congress sponsored by S.Pellegrino and Acqua Panna, based in Milan from Sat 23rd to Mon 25th of March at MiCo-Milano Congress centre. The symbol of this year is Bread of Niko Romito, 3-star Michelin Chef from Restaurant Reale di Castel di Sangro: a food as ancient as mankind, that carries with its old traditions, new techniques and respect for the territory. “Costruire Nuove Memorie” is the 2019 edition theme. Also, this year it will be focused on the promotion of the “human factor” in cuisine. The three days program is rich as usually, including international chefs, Italian big names and different thematic focuses: for this reason, we from Fine Dining Lovers selected several not-to-be-missed events @ Identità Golose 2019.
- Massimo Bottura / Costruire Nuove Memorie.
- Cristian Torsiello / Pasta e Cilento-tonic.
- Identità di Champagne.
- Isabella Potì per Identità di Pasta.
- Jeremy Chan / Contaminazioni.
- Daniela Cicioni / Identità Naturali.
- Paolo Griffa / Declinazioni.